It's not a question.
It's a declaration.
But it could also be a question.
My shoes, thrown aimlessly upon the floor, recovering from their last bout on the terrain, are reminders that I must go again.
To be fit. To look good naked. To wear sexy lingerie for a stranger, for the man of your dreams. For the one, or many you desire.
I stumbled upon this the other day and it really resonated with me…had to share. Enjoy!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Just a little something to marinate on for the weekend…
“Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.”
~The Pursuit of Happyness